Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Welcome Students and Friends!

You have found my Blog and this is where you will continue your learning in my classes. This is where I will communicate with you online. Remember to be polite and courteous in your posts to this blog at all times. Failure to observe good computer etiquette, manners and clean language will result in sanctions, penalties and being barred from participating. Let's have fun, learn and explore the world together. Remember, I am your teacher and I am very interested in your success.
I want you to make good choices, to gain new knowledge and to have a life of interesting experiences. I do not want you to hurt others feelings or yourself with things you say or do. Life is too short to spend any time being sorry for or regretting what we did, what we said, or hurting anyone.

Let's learn together and experience the worldwide web to see and learn new things!

Dr. Hunt,
Your Teacher

No comments: